Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sufficient Grace

“If you give me your deficiency, I will show you my sufficiency”
How many of you know that God’s grace is sufficient enough that no matter how deficient we are, his grace is ALWAYS enough.  If we would give God what we lack, He is faithful enough to give us exactly what we need.  He doesn’t say he will grant us riches, but He will always grant us enough of what we need. Isaiah 41:10 says, Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. In those times when you feel low and discouraged, whenever you feel the cold flood of discouragement engulfing you, remember Isaiah 41:10, where God tells us, Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. God will strengthen and uphold you throughout your discouraging time.

Remember God's Grace Is ALWAYS Sufficient.


Mrs. Team Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment